Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I blame it on my ADD

I was doing so well Saturday morning, carefully recording the progress of the kind of meal I make only every few years--elaborate and all from scratch. (I purposely avoided photographing the more grisly aspects of the meal.) And then around the time I started to make the fresh egg noodles, I forgot all about the camera, so the only record of the feast that followed is in the memories of the participants.

However, last night there an encore presentation of the coq au vin au bourguignon, this time with roasted garlic mashed potatoes instead of noodles.
As with most rich, winey stews, it was even tastier on the second round. And, this time I remembered the camera.



Good old Branwell. I shall always remember him fondly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

looking forward to the pictures, when they arrive!

10 January, 2007 14:20  
Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

Looks yummy! Garlic mashed potatoes are one my favorites!

BTW Thanks for the encouragment about the rabbits!

12 January, 2007 02:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home