Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Five and a Puppy Picture

Posting has been extremely light for, um, the last six months or so. Blame it on too much travel for the high-tech career that funds my low-tech gardening, baking, and livestock-raising lifestyle. Or the weather. Or an unshakable ennui that seems to be lifting, finally, with a return to longer days.

In an attempt to return to regular posting I'm going to fall back two blogger standbys--a silly list and a cute animal picture. My cats are both notoriously private creatures and so old as to not be particularly cute. So it falls to the puppy, who is 14 weeks old today, to be my muse:

Now for the list. Dang, my muse is napping. Okay, how about five online comics I read religiously:
Indexed
xkcd
Married to the Sea
Wondermark
Get Your War On (Warning: contains strong language and political themes)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been flying off to? I'm sitting at MSP waiting for the 9:20pm to SEA, which is delayed to 11:30 awaiting 60 (!) inbound DC passengers.

Wanna go in on a Lear?

11 April, 2008 18:49  
Blogger Barbee' said...

Awwww, cute baby muse.

11 April, 2008 20:56  
Blogger TropiGal said...

Cute puppy. Great pic.

26 September, 2008 13:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking in your archives just for grins. Your pup is the fuzziest cutest thing I've seen all day (I know, all growed up now), and I had forgotten how hilarious "Get Your War On" is - will have to remember to read it online! Hope you're feeling better. See you tomorrow?

21 March, 2009 20:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home